Copyright 2013. M.D Gas and Heating Services. All Rights Reserved.

Introducing M.D Gas and Heating Services

Save energy, cut bills, upgrade system, ensure and maintain safety 

M.D Gas and Heating services are fully insured and registered and approved by the Gas Safe Register and Checkatrade. With 10 years experience in the Gas and Heating industry, M.D Gas and Heating has almost done and seen it all. We take Gas Safety extremely seriously and all work is done with precision, passion and care. Whether its a full heating installation, boiler service or complete bathroom, M.D Gas and Heating ensure each job is carried out with total professionalism, respect for property and complete customer satisfaction. 


Keep your family and home safe!

Symptoms of CO

Poisoning 


Carbon monoxide claims the lives of 50 people a year. By identifying appliances within your home that can cause CO poisoning and understanding the symptoms, you can prevent yourself and your loved ones becoming a part of this statistic.

The gas appliances in your home have the potential to emit carbon monoxide. By having your gas appliances installed, serviced and checked by a Gas Safe registered engineer, you are taking the responsible action in ensuring the safety of your household.

Having a carbon monoxide alarm correctly fitted is a great precautionary measure. However, it should not be considered as a substitute for annual servicing by a qualified Gas Safe engineer.

Just because you have heating and hot water does not necessarily mean your boiler is safe to use. Even if your boiler has only recently been fitted, this still doesn't mean it is safe to use. All boilers have seals which deteriorate, regulations change, chimneys can block up, flues can corrode....the list goes on. Ensure your gas appliances are working safely and 

​correctly and have them serviced.


  • ​Headaches
  • Breathlessness
  • Nausea
  • Dizziness
  • Collapse
  • Loss of consciousness
  • Tiredness
  • Vomitting

'1 in 6 homes inspected by Gas Safe Register in Great Britain had unsafe gas appliances'

'Every year carbon monoxide affects an estimated 4000 people in the U.K'